Before we launch your boat you must assure us that:
- The boat keys and cabin combinations are in the office
- That the batteries are fully charged
- That the bilge pumps are operational
- Fenders and lines are on the boat
- All thru-hull connections and shut-off valves are operational
- Drain plugs and hoses are securely in place
*Please request any assistance you need with this list.
And, Steamboat Wharf Marina requires all slip customers to have a signed Slip License, certificate of insurance - including pollution coverage, cleanup rider and naming Steamboat as an additional insured, and boat keys/cabin combination on file before a boat is launched or arrives in the marina.
The dock gate locks have changed. Please stop in the office to get a new key.
Thanks for your cooperation. Call if you have any questions.