I JOB SUMMARY
• This position is responsible for general maintenance and cleanup of the marina property, dock maintenance, assisting the service department in any area necessary, and assist with hauling/launching of boats.
II ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hauling/launching of boats: assist in the operation of a hydraulic trailer, pressure washing of boats, setting boats on blocks and stands, and setup/breakdown/storage of blocks, stands, and boat yard equipment.
• Service Department assistance: shrink wrap, wash/wax boats, prep and bottom paint, assist mechanics with engine and boat system commissioning, winterizations, and repair.
• Dock maintenance: assist in the setup and breakdown of marina dock infrastructure including; hauling and launching of docks, maintenance of docks, connecting and disassembling electric, plumbing and mooring infrastructure, basic maintenance and repair of docks.
III QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Basic boat handling skills are preferred but not required.
• Must have drivers license, own transportation, and must be flexible with work schedule.
• Basic carpentry and mechanical skills including experience with power tools.
* Dependable, accountable, trainable
• All employees must review the Marina safety manual and emergency response procedures on a quarterly basis.
IV PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be physically fit, and able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
Pay will be determined based on experience and skills.
You must be dependable, accountable, willing to learn and take direction. Also able to work independently and efficiently, and take a job from start to finish. This job requires attention to detail and safety, accurate documentation of effort and results, strong communication skills, ability to work with others.
Go to our website and download an employment application: http://www.steamboatwharfmarina.com/s/Employment-Applicatio….
Fill it and submit it with a letter describing your experience and interest, and a copy of your resume to: email@example.com