Check below for work orders, pricing, employment application, and best-practice for boatyard work. Thank you.
Click a link to view current INFORMATION AND PRICING for:
- Slip Location and Pricing
- Spring Service Work Order
- Fall Service Work Order
- Winter Storage License
- Guest Dockage
Click A link below for on-line submission of your request for:
- Seasonal Slip Availability
- Spring Service
- Fall Service
- Winter Storage
- Guest Dockage
- Boat Hauling
- Build-a-Dock (call)
CLICK A LINK BELOW FOR SERVICE WORK-RELATED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs): [These are procedures that our employees, do-it-yourselfers, and outside contractors are expected to adhere to, which will help ensure safe and clean marina operations that minimize injuries and adverse environmental impacts.]
- Vendor/Contractor Qualification Form - to be submitted by any outside contractor, with proof of insurances
- SOP - Boat Owner Work - Boat owners working on own boats - review your contract, this & other relevant SOPs
- SOP - Hull Maintenance, Bottom Cleaning, and Power Washing
- SOP - Hull Maintenance, Bottom Prep and Paint
- SOP - Boat Cleaning (not powerwashing)
- SOP - Engine Maintenance
- SOP - Solid Waste Management and Recycling
- SOP - Hazardous Material and Hazardous Waste Management
- SOP - Bilge Water Handling
- SOP - Spill Response
- SOP - Fish Waste Management
- SOP - Shoreside Facilities and Pet Waste Management
Think you want to be part of the Steamboat Team?
Whether full-time or seasonal, complete an Employment Application. Write a cover letter explaining what you want to do and why you think you'd be able to help us. Mail or bring the application and your letter to us.
Can't find what you're looking for? E-mail us or call: 781-925-0044.